Are you looking to join a dynamic company with exciting career opportunities? We currently have openings on our team! Competitive compensation and benefits packages are included for successful candidates. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. We are an award-winning, multi-discipline architectural and engineering firm headquartered in Concord, NH, with satellite offices in Maine and Vermont. We are proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Mechanical HVAC Engineer
Turner Building Science & Design, LLC a division of The H.L. Turner Group Inc. is offering a spectacular career opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to become part of a team committed to sustainability and healthy indoor air quality. The individual will be located in our Concord, NH headquarters.
We are a multi-disciplined group of architects, engineers, and building scientists working together to improve society and lives through a proactive and integrated focus on the built environment. We collaboratively work to provide our clients and customers with a seamless approach to solving their project goals. We support our team’s success through an open and inclusive workplace which fosters personal and professional growth.
The primary responsibility of this position will include HVAC engineering, plumbing, and fire protection systems for industrial, commercial, institutional and cleanroom building projects throughout New England. Desirable additional technical skills include energy analysis, displacement ventilation, commissioning, building science, and low energy projects.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, architectural engineering, or equivalent required.
- LEED® accreditation or familiarity with sustainable design practices.
- A minimum of 10 years experience designing and trouble shooting HVAC systems and leading design projects.
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration.
- Exceptional proficiency with Excel, Word, and CAD or Revit.
- The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work well in a leadership role of a team-oriented, multi-disciplined, small office environment, while meeting tight schedule and budgetary constraints. Field experience a must.
- Ability to create proposals and complete construction document packages with design, drafting, and specifications.
- Needs to be a self-motivated, technical problem solver with very strong oral and written communication skills.
- An open mind and a willingness to teach and learn from others.
- Comfortable and effective with clients and contractors as direct interface.
- Reliability and integrity; interest in becoming an associate.
Candidate must possess a strong work ethic, flexibility, willingness to learn, desire to advance, and enjoy being a part of a dynamic and energetic team!